SSC – Secondary School Certificate
Secondary School Certificate is generally referred as High School (10th grade) in the Pakistan. A child enters into this level after successful completion of middle. The secondary school child stays for two years in class IX and X in public/private schools. The curriculum in Matriculation (10th grade) is divided into three streams; Sciences, Arts, Humanities and Vocational/Technical. On the successful completion of the matriculation examination the child is awarded Secondary School Certificate/Matriculation by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, an examination conducting body.
Pakistan School Bahrain Offers following programs in SSC level:
- Science Group
- Humanities Group
|1. Science Group
||2. Humanities Group
- Four Passport size recent photographs
- Copy of Passport with Residence Permit (Valid) of candidate, mother and father
- Valid copy of CPR of candidate, mother and father
- Original School Leaving Certificate & Result Card from the previous school
- Original Migration Certificate if he / she has been registered with any other board in Pakistan
- A student who has already appeared in SSC-I exam in any board cannot get admission in SSC-I in the same year.
- Approval from Ministry of Private Education, Kingdom of Bahrain